Hub Service Centre Manager
Multi-Unit Service Center Manager
Are you an experienced Manager who just happens to have a passion for cars? Are you a winning professional wanting to join a company who are progressive and invest in their people? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our thriving Service Center is looking for a full time- Senior Service Center Manager to deliver quality results.
This role will include the managing of multiple locations within the geographic hub.
Intrigued? Read on!
Let us tell you about the role!
As a Service Center Manager, you are focused on driving store performance. Your strong understanding of the retail landscape and market-specific conditions will help establish yourself as a trusted partner to your staff. Your customer-centric approach and passion will play a key role in propelling Speedy Glass as the number one choice in windshield repair and replacement.
At your own location, and assisting in managing a hub of Service Centers you will manage Technicians and Customer Service Representatives who provide a variety of services from glass repair and replacement to detailing a customer’s car before returning it to them, calling them to keep them updated, and checking various parts for safety and proper functioning.
A little about you!
- Retail experience with 5+ years' management and leadership experience preferred
- You know how to read and react to a revenue report and can plan a staff schedule based on peak periods
- You have experience organizing work and vacation schedules
- You are entrepreneurial and have previous sales experience
- You are very hands-on and enjoy repair and replacement of windshields yourself
- Degree or diploma would be nice, but real-life experience is great
- You like cars, a lot.
- Tools and technology are pretty fun too (and we have a lot of cool ones)
- People like you and respect you
- You like people and respect them
- You’re smart and have good business sense
What you can expect!
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer-driven individuals
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- A competitive compensation plan and full benefits from your first day!
- Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
It is essential for Belron Canada to play a role in both its local and international communities. Our values of respect and integrity go into all our giving back initiatives and our employees offer their expertise and time to those in need.
AT BELRON® CANADA, WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- In collaboration with the Belron® Group, we have been supporting Afrika Tikkun since 2007 through corporate and employee donations, as well as through our participation in the company’s annual triathlon in London. In recent years, dozens of Canadian employees have gone above and beyond to raise tens of thousands of dollars in donations and engage in sports activities for the cause. Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that offers support to the poorest communities in Africa.
- Thanks to our national program From Us, To You, our employees are encouraged to get together and propose a giving back project to support a local cause that is close to their heart. In just one year of existence, the program has made it possible to realize nine projects from coast to coast, with the support of more than fifty employees.
- Through corporate volunteering and donation policies available to all our employees.
We welcome all applicants for this position and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations as a result of disability to ensure your fair and equitable participation throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.