Retail Customer Service Representative.
Do you have a passion for retail? Do you thrive in a team environment and want to develop your career? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Intrigued? Read on!
What you'll be doing!
- Provide superior customer service to both customers calling on the phone as well as those arriving at the Service Center in person.
- Identify customer needs, overcome objections, secure the work, and satisfy the customer.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service and repair requirements and explain costs.
- Schedule work to suit customers’ special needs and requirements.
- Support all opportunities to increase sales (add-on products) and develop the business while supporting effective cost management.
A little about you!
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ retail experience, in-person sales, and/or in-person customer service.
- Strong selling skills.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
What you can expect!
A great place to work where you can make a difference.
A great work schedule, evenings are your own
Access to the employee assistance program, and pension plan
Comprehensive Training Program
Vacation and Personal Days
Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here!
Speedy Glass® is Canada’s leading glass repair and replacement company. Our friendly and professional environment appeals to our customers and represents the culture we foster for our team members! Life at Speedy is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive environment we’ve created!