Service Center Manager Retail
Are you an experienced Retail Manager who just happens to have a passion for cars? Are you a winning professional wanting to join a company who are progressive and invest in their people? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our Halifax Service Center is looking for a full time- Senior Service Center Manager to deliver quality results. This role will include the replacement /repair of vehicle windshields and a focus on driving top-line sales and Customer Service results.
Your experience in a Retail Sales-driven, Customer Service industry will be a key contributing factor in your success at Speedy Glass.
Intrigued? Read on!
Let us tell you about the role!
As a Service Center Manager, you are focused on driving store performance. Your strong understanding of the retail landscape and market-specific conditions will help establish yourself as a trusted partner to your staff. Your customer-centric approach and passion will play a key role in propelling Speedy Glass as the number one choice in windshield repair and replacement.
At your own location, you will manage Technicians and Customer Service Representatives who provide a variety of services from glass repair and replacement to detailing a customer’s car before returning it to them, calling them to keep them updated, and checking various parts for safety and proper functioning.
A little about you!
- Retail experience with 3-5+ years' management and leadership experience preferred
- You know how to read and react to a revenue report and can plan a staff schedule based on peak periods
- You have experience organizing work and vacation schedules
- You are entrepreneurial and have previous sales experience
- You are very hands-on and enjoy repair and replacement of windshields yourself
- Degree or diploma would be nice, but real-life experience is great
- You like cars, a lot.
- Tools and technology are pretty fun too (and we have a lot of cool ones)
- People like you and respect you
- You like people and respect them
- You’re smart and have good business sense
- You pride yourself in delivering results and customer service results.
What you can expect!
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer-driven individuals
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- A competitive compensation plan and full benefits from your first day!
- Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement