Service Centre Manager
Are you a Senior Manager who just happens to have a passion for cars? Are you a winning professional wanting to join a company who are progressive and invest in their people? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our thriving Service Center are looking for a full time- Senior Manager to deliver quality results.
Intrigued? Read on!
Let us tell you about the role!
As a Service Center Manager you are focused on driving store performance. Your strong understanding of the retail landscape and market specific conditions will help establish yourself as a trusted partner to your staff. Your customer-centric approach and passion will play a key role in propelling Speedy Glass as the number one choice in windshield repair and replacement.
At your own location you will manage Technicians and Customer Service Representatives who provide a variety of services from glass repair and replacement to detailing a customer’s car before returning it to them, calling them to keep them updated, and checking various parts for safety and proper functioning.
A little about you!
- Retail experience with 5+ years' management and leadership experience in a fast paced environment
- You know how to read and react to a revenue report and can plan a staff schedule based on peak periods
- You have experience organizing work and vacation schedules and come from a culture of “hands on” management practices
- You are entrepreneurial and have previous sales experience
- If you’ve had hands-on experience in vehicle glass replacement – awesome!
- Degree or diploma would be preferred, but real life experience is great too
- You like cars, a lot.
- Tools and technology are pretty fun too (and we have a lot of cool ones)
- People like you and respect you
- You like people and respect them
- You’re smart and have good business sense
What you can expect!
- A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer driven individuals
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- A competitive compensation plan and full employee benefits from your first day of employment
- Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here!