Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair, and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy Glass®, Broco Glass®, Apple Auto Glass®, and Vanfax®.
Warehouse Manager - Permanent, Full-Time.
Vanfax -Moncton, NB
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to work with an industry leader who believes that their workforce is the backbone of their business? If your answer is yes, then you might be exactly who we are looking for!
Belron® is currently looking for our next Warehouse Manager to lead our Moncton wholesale operations in achieving financial success through championing employee engagement and ensuring high operational standards are met. We encourage you to apply if you are a great builder of teams, understand the value of outstanding customer service, wish to drive growth in an already thriving business, and have a desire to join a corporate culture that makes management and employees proud to call it their long-term professional home.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Create and maintain a positive work environment with a high degree of motivation and commitment towards the business objectives.
- Analyze and regularly communicate results to the team.
- Manage and lead a team of warehouse employees, and ensure accountability.
- Communicate policies and procedures to all employees while ensuring proper execution.
- Manage the warehouse operations, material handling, order preparation, and delivery in order to adequately serve the corporate and franchise locations, as well as independent customers.
- Formulate and recommend operational objectives for the warehouse and control the results.
- Review, analyze and be responsible for the warehouse budget.
- Ensure effective inventory management.
- Manage productivity and control daily operations: minimizing operating costs and planning manpower in conjunction with the established production.
- Maintain professional relationships with suppliers as well as current and potential customers.
- Promote additional products and services to customers.
- Formulate ways to improve procedures.
- Redefine the warehouse’s priorities when crisis situations arise such as equipment breakdowns and inventory problems.
- Optimize the use of equipment under your responsibility and control its maintenance.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in distribution management and/or managing a team, preferably within an automotive market.
- Energetic, enthusiastic team player with the ability to lead and influence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strategic perspective, planning, and organizational abilities.
- Teamwork, leadership, and interest in developing talent.
- Self-sufficient and initiative.
- Customer and results-oriented.
- Methodical and respectful of deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and AS/400.
- Valid driver's license
What you can expect!
-A great place to work where you can make a difference.
-A great work schedule, evenings are your own
-Comprehensive Training Program
-Vacation and Personal Days
-Opportunities for growth and advancement