Automotive Glass Technician / Apprentice
Do you have a passion for cars? Do you thrive in a team environment and want to develop your career? Are you customer service driven? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Intrigued? Read on!
Speedy Glass® is Canada’s leading glass repair and replacement company. Our friendly and professional environment appeals to our customers and represents the culture we foster for our team members
Why you should join Speedy Glass®
We offer a full-time career at a competitive wage with great benefits from day one. We’ll invest in your skills by giving you specialized training (check out our Best of Belron world-wide skills competition), you’ll be part of a nationally recognized and professional organization, and we’ll help you grow if that is what you want to do!
Sound great? Well, let us tell you about the role!
Naturally, it will be to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the highest quality of service and standards of workmanship when replacing, repairing or fitting vehicle glass and providing other company services and products.
Let's get more specific!
Consistently meet or exceed Belron® technical standards in the repair or installation of vehicle glass and other products, and ensure that the company’s quality standards and other procedures are adhered to.
- Contribute to Service Centre’s achievement of meeting or exceeding target KPIs and ensure that you work within company productivity targets.
- Support the Service Centre in the completion of rock chip repairs, windshield replacements, and vehicle shuttling and cleaning.
- Seek and identify all opportunities to increase sales (add-on products) and further develop the business of Belron®.
- Provide superior customer service to both customers calling on the phone as well as those arriving at the service center in person.
- Convert customer inquiries into work orders ensuring excellent quality and service.
- Keep customers informed of the work process being carried out.
- Ensure proper tool maintenance.
- Consistently and strictly adhere to company Health and Safety procedures using the safety equipment provided.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service and repair requirements and explain costs.
A little about you!
- Passion for cars.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Experience in the automotive industry an asset.
- Exceptional professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Results oriented team player
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGt_Im1UHQ&sns=em