Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for retail? Do you thrive in a team environment and want to develop your career? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
Intrigued? Read on!
What you'll be doing!
- Provide superior customer service to both customers calling on the phone as well as those arriving at the Service Center in person.
- Identify customer needs, overcome objections, secure the work, and satisfy the customer.
- Advise customers on installation and/or service and repair requirements and explain costs.
- Schedule work to suit customers’ special needs and requirements.
- Support all opportunities to increase sales (add-on products) and develop the business while supporting effective cost management.
A little about you!
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience, in-person sales, and/or in-person customer service.
- Strong selling skills.
- Assist in other Belron® Canada locations within a defined geographic area, as required.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
What you can expect!
- A great place to work where you can make a difference.
- A great work schedule, evenings are your own
- Access to the employee assistance program, and pension plan
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Competitive wage
- Recognition Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Want a sneak peek of what it’s like to work us? Check us out here!
Speedy Glass® is Canada’s leading glass repair and replacement company. Our friendly and professional environment appeals to our customers and represents the culture we foster for our team members! Life at Speedy is much more than 9 to 5. It’s a whole community of people who are passionate about their work and the positive environment we’ve created!
We welcome all applicants for this position and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations as a result of disability to ensure your fair and equitable participation throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.