Technician, Transportation - Administrative Support, part time, temporary
You are the person that likes to bring your expertise to new and engaging problems. At Belron Canada, you will be given the space to stretch and grow while solving business problems. You will be working alongside talented colleagues who make a difference because they are invested in a similar outcome and understand that we are the most successful when we work together.
If you are looking for an environment where you can make a real contribution, this is the right place for you.
Your role at a glance:
Providing administrative support to our transportation and logistics team through handing carrier invoices and coordinating payment approvals.
You will continue to make a difference by:
- Working with attention to detail, ensuring accuracy of invoice terms and conditions
- Quickly understanding the accounts payable system and following established procedures for payments
- Auditing carrier reports
Who you are:
- Open to part time, temporary assignment, expecting approximately 16 hours per week, through to end of September
- Interested in clerical duties and responsibilities
- Familiar with Excel and other MS products, and can learn other programs easily
Why Belron Canada will bring out your best:
- You will be able to see the results of your work and are given the opportunity to try new things.
- You will have exposure to a global community of best practices.
- Forget unpredictable schedules and long hours. We have a life and know you have one too.
- We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill-development are always coming up.