Part Time Administrative Assistant - Healthcare
Part Time Administrative Assistant
Applegate Recovery is looking for a highly organized, professional, and dependable Administrative Assistant to handle a multitude of administrative functions under the supervision of the Treatment Center Director. An ideal candidate is able to multitask and ensure the coordination of office activities, partner with clinic staff, and maintain the flow of clerical functions in the office.
- Manage various administrative tasks: greeting patients, collecting money, making appointments, conducting follow up calls, and reconciling money daily.
- Responsible for various clerical tasks: answering phones, forwarding calls, taking messages, reporting for internal or external purposes, and files documents
- Partner with staff members to: cover front desk, schedule and assist with intakes, keep patient medical records up-to-date in computer system, update/revise forms, and verify insurance eligibility.
- Corporate activities such as assist with HR functions & paperwork, implementing marketing plans, and orient new staff members.
- Support organizational and departmental philosophies, goals, and objectives, demonstrating through own behavior and motivating others to do so.
- Interact with all staff in a positive and motivational fashion supporting the Company’s mission.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years prior experience in an office setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional public presentation skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to maintain business and clinical files in a systematic and orderly fashion
- Interpersonal skills that promote interdisciplinary collaboration and effective communication.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, program management, medical staff, counselors and peers.
- Ability to maintain routine records and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with a diverse population and exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
AppleGate Recovery , a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
AppleGate Recovery is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.