Temporary Nurse Opportunity (12-Week Assignment)
TEMPORARY NURSE OPPORTUNITY IN BLAIRSVILLE, GA (12-Week Assignment)
MedMark Treatment Centers is looking for a nurse to help with a 12 week assignment, no benefits and an accelerated rate due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The dispensing nurse shares responsibility of maintaining dispensing equipment, managing medication inventory and reporting patient treatment information. An ideal dispensing nurse candidate works cooperatively with supervisory counseling staff and demonstrates a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the Substance Use Disorder.
- Administer daily medication to patients in accordance with program policy and medical protocols, including Methadone and Suboxone
- Use automated dispensing system(s), calibrate pump and maintain dispensing equipment
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol, Federal and State Regulations
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations
- Order, receive and stock medication in accordance with DEA and State regulations. (If granted Power of Attorney)
- Provide daily assessment of patients
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
- Current and good standing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) OR Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Georgia
- Current CPR certification required
- EMR & computer proficiency desired
- Experience in chemical dependency preferred, self-motivated and directed, must have a positive attitude toward individuals in substance abuse treatment
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Centers, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.