Treatment Center Director/Program Manager
Treatment Center Director/Program Director
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited time.**
**Details to be discussed during the interview process.**
MedMark Treatment Center is looking for an accountable, process oriented and efficient leader of operations for our Opiate Treatment Program. A great Treatment Center Director leads a diverse team of nurses, counselors, and auxiliary staff to understand the needs of patients undergoing treatment for opioid addiction while maintaining responsibility for daily operations and performance of the clinic.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation & performance of the Opiate Treatment Program (OTP) clinic
- Manages OTP clinic operations to budgeted/planned results
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training of clinic staff
- Evaluates, manages, counsels and terminates subordinate personnel
- Provides direction to clinic personnel and relays corporate mandates, goals and objectives to field personnel
- Works closely with staff via regular supervision to ensure the completion of performance goals
- Communicates with and insures compliance with the various regulatory bodies (SAMHSA, DEA, CARF, JCAHO, HIPAA, etc.); manages preparation of various federal, state & local applications, filings, licensure, permits, approvals, etc.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities, operational efficiencies, etc. and implements
- Assists with partnering opportunities, linkage/support agreements and other critical relationships to drive census growth & meet regulatory requirements
- Develops, monitors and provides reports on key performance indicators of clinic measures and reacts accordingly
- Works closely with OTP Medical Director, Psychiatric consultant as applicable, OTP Compliance Manager and QA/QI activities in a variety of areas including, but not limited to – compliance with federal & state rules, laws & regulations; compliance with CARF / JCAHO, performance improvement initiatives, productivity goals, quality patient care, customer service, operational enhancement, growth of patient census, contractual requirements, standardization & conformity, best practices and plans for continuous improvement
- Becomes familiar with OTP federal & state laws, regulations, etc. and the application of such
- Becomes familiar with CARF/JCAHO standards and the application of such
- Responsible for maintenance & updating of policy & procedure manual and clinic operations manuals and procedures
- Serves as a clinic resource and provides or arranges for clinic training as requested/necessary
- Maintains patient, employee and company confidentiality
- Participates in community relations, education and development activities to drive and maintain census
- Identifies and implements tactical steps to increase and retain census
- Works with clinic team to insure operations are prepared to handle increased census
- Participates in political activities to keep company connected within appropriate circles such as local government board meetings, MTP advisory board meetings, city/county administrator meetings, ADAA meetings, etc.
- Leads effort to identify, hire & train personnel with cultural diversity to meet the future clinic needs based on patient demographics – identifies cultural community leaders and networks
- Participation in the overall Company Performance Improvement Process
- Familiar with standards required by Board of Health, OSHA, etc. and the application of such
- Assists as requested with marketing programs & literature development
- Other duties as assigned
- Multiple years of experience as an administrator of a clinical program
- Bachelor's degree (in business administration or related) from an accredited college or university
- Understanding of clinic operations, with significant amount of time working in the field of substance abuse
- Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State & CARF standards & regulations
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills with the ability to supervise and manage personnel
- Strategic thinker to be able to recommend alternative solutions, execute and monitor
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and generate ideas and benefits for the Company
- Customer service focused, eager and energetic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Centers a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.