Clinical Supervisor for MAT Clinic
Clinical Supervisor – Jacksonville, FL
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited time.**
**Details to be discussed during the interview process.**
MedMark Treatment Center services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services. MedMark, an addiction treatment program, deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At MedMark, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
The Clinical Supervisor will supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with BayMark policies and procedures. The clinical supervisor will ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Must identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Supervisor will also manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s budget.
- Supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and the MedMark’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plane of care.
- Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Ensure compliance with all company and funding expectations.
- Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company's budget.
- Travel as necessary.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be certified in state of Florida as CAP (certified addiction professional) or MCAP (masters level certified addiction professional) preferred
- Candidate should have supervision experience with associate level counselors and able to supervise counselors on developing and updating ASI, PCPs, Crisis Plans, etc.
- Candidate should have tracking skills using spreadsheets (Excel, pivot tables, etc.)
- The applicant should also have knowledge of quality assurance file reviews and peer audits, including requirements for CARF.
- Prefer that candidate is credentialed with Alliance and Cardinal MCOs
- Prefer that candidate have authorization experience with MCOs
- Candidate should possess patience, empathy towards patients and ability to communicate in a positive manner with both staff and patients
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Center, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.