Part Time Evening Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity - Boston, MA
Flexible on days of the week, 12 hours weekly.
Hours:: 3pm - 7pm daily
We have our own parking garage for our clinic. There will be no issue with parking in Boston.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is looking for a nurse practitioner to work with our newly developed evening program. The Nurse practitioner will have oversight by the medical director but will work independently.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
- Assist in admitting patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine Treatment.
- To obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR.
- To authorize and supervise dispensing of daily narcotic replacement therapy and other medication by medical staff in the Medical Director’s absence.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the Program Physician/Medical Director, Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be license in the state of Massachusetts..
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in Addiction Medicine..
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in Primary Care.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws