Regional Director of Case Management Services
Regional Director of Case Management Services
BayMark Health Services is looking for an accountable, strategic and efficient Regional Director of Case Management Services. Under the general supervision of the President, the Regional Director of Case Management Services directs the overall Case Management (CM) programming in the region’s OBOT Centers. The Regional Director of Case Management Services will provide training, support and direction to all Case Managers and Clinical Supervisors involved in case management and the counselors/ trainees providing CM, in the region. This includes the admission process, documentation, compliance, peer review process, quality of Treatment Plan, productivity, and compliance in accordance with BayMark’s policies and the requirements of the state where this individual is assigned. This position is responsible for providing oversight to ensure all clients participate in intake, individual assessments, case management, mental health and skill development assessment which will provide a road map for recovery. Responsible for monitoring chart compliance which includes notes, progress reports, monthly reports, Treatment Plans, individual or group sessions, aftercare and the over-all clinical make-up of orientation, groups, individual, small groups, staff development, training and maintaining program Licensure at identified BayMark OBOT locations. Supervises any electronic medical records identified for Case management.
- Recruiting, hiring and selection of the Case management team members in each site.
- Orientation of all case management staff.
- Monitoring and supervision of Case Managers and subgroup of counselors/trainees providing case management services.
- Providing clinical, ethical guidance toward best practice
- Maintain the requirements of supervision and relevant licensure.
- Grow and develop the Case Management census for all relevant states and payers using the goals created by the Group President.
- Assist to Coordinate patient treatment plan development in Treatment Plans through team review and supervision, client plan with patient assigned counselor to ensure a treatment approach necessary for the client’s success.
- Using emergency plans and safety practices; monitor and report all incident report document all reportable incidents in emergency/safety manual.
- Conduct group and individual supervision as necessary and as license allows.
- Participate in the reviews of individual and group treatment plans to address specific chemical dependency, co-occurring diagnoses, and life skill/rehabilitative needs of clients.
- Reviews Clinical Supervision notes and ensures compliance with applicable standards.
- Monitors case Management components of all Corrective Compliance Plans (CAPs).
- Ensures that the Peer Review process is in place at each clinic per BayMark’s policy.
- Provides clinical support to facility as needed.
- Provides individual consultation and supervision to staff as deemed necessary or sought out.
- Participates in the annual performance reviews on Case Managers and Clinical Supervisors participating in Case Management supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all documents and services delivered to client or treatment needs met in client progress notes.
- Completes site review and chart audits for each location regularly.
- Prepares specialty composite reports or correspondence from individual reports of staff or patient records as directed by the Regional Operations team.
- Provide training for the clinical staff on patient need for Case Management
- Participate in all assigned training and meetings.
- Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with BayMark Health Services policy is expected.
- Must attend mandatory staff meeting.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Maintain current Licensure or Certification as LCSW, LMFT, LPC or advanced license in counseling, social work or psychology with relevant licensure to provide substance abuse/dependence supervision and service delivery acceptable to the service area.
- Seven, 7 years of counseling, Case Management or addictions experience
- Approval to provide supervision by the Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists or other state approved board as a supervisor.
- Show evidence of aptitudes and abilities that would allow one to meet the responsibilities and duties as described above.
- A valid Driver’s License with a driving record that indicates the ability to safely transport the program’s patients if indicated.
- If you drive a vehicle to work, you must maintain valid registration.
- At least 21 years of age (necessary due to insurance reasons).
- Skilled in the use of personal and network computers strongly desired.
- Professional, ethical and boundaries applied to provide “No Harm” to those who are in the program.
- Confidentiality must be maintained in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Professional behavior including your tone and language is expected at all times.
- Be drug and alcohol free at the time of and during the length of employment.
- Understand and is committed to the rehabilitation process.
- Understand Medically Assisted Treatment, MAT.
- Knowledgeable of CARF standards and maintains compliance.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Able to function as a team member.
- Able to receive supervision.
- Ability to relate without judgment to individuals with addictive pasts, criminal backgrounds, poor social-economic circumstances and poor personal skills.
- Able to supervise others.
- Able to listen, be honest.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, 2 out of 4 weeks or as needed.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to be calm in a crisis.
- Be a good role model.
- Ability to make and admit mistakes.
- Has past experience dealing with addicts in rehabilitation.
- Able to use computers and computer software including Clinical documentation, electronic medical record, and billing programs.
- Annual Physical to include a PPD and Physical.
- Pre-Employment Criminal Background.
- Pre-Employment Drug Test.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
BayMark Health Services, progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.