Part Time Physician for OBOT Clinic
Medical Director for Addiction Clinic for OBOT Treatment – Bowling Green, KY
AppleGate Recovery, a division of BayMark Health Services, is a multi-site, multi-service organization providing opioid use disorder treatment and rehabilitation for patients across the country. Providing high quality, patient-centered treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids remains the focus of Applegate’s clinics. Combining evidence-based, medication assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral services, AppleGate offers the most successful option for many patients.
Schedule: Flexible schedule, at least on site one day a week.
Primary Job Function:
- Admitting Patients Buprenorphine Treatment.
- Physician will obtain a history and physical exam.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the Treatment Center Director, Counselors.
- Consulting on patients that are high risk and doing annual medication reviews.
- Supervision of Nurse Practitioners and completion of monthly chart reviews.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Boarded Certified or Eligible in any specialty.
- Must be licensed in the state of Kentucky.
- At least 6 months of Addiction Medicine experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment is preferred.
- Drug rehabilitation training/knowledge is helpful.
- Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse population.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
AppleGate Recovery is a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
AppleGate Recovery is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws