- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Full Time Compassionate Substance Abuse Counselor
Compassionate Substance Abuse Counselor Needed!
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Substance abuse counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Substance abuse counselor will evaluate patients’ progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides counseling and case management services to patients in a substance abuse treatment program.
- Keeps accurate records to insure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, as well as accreditation standards.
- Acts as patients' liaison with entire program.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska for substance abuse counseling
- The applicant must be either provisionally licensed addiction counselor (PLADC) or licensed addiction counselor (LADC)
- Potential hire will be supervised by a LIMHP if needing hours for licensure
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
BAART Programs, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.