MedMark is looking for highly organized, professional and enthusiastic clerk to handle a multitude of administrative functions in the clinic. An ideal candidate is able to multitask and ensure the coordination of office activities, supports the clinical staff by answering phones, welcoming patients and fielding questions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages patient flow - schedules appointments, checks patients in / out, recording & verifying patient information, preparing medical records on new & returning patients.
- Data entry - inputs patient information, maintain office and patient records, maintains computer confidentiality as well as written and verbal.
- Admin - answers telephone and intercom calls, distributes mail and messages to all employees.
- Maintain clinic as a safe and comfortable environment for patients, guests and employee while promoting an atmosphere of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with HIPAA policy and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One-year experience in medical office setting.
- Current certification in BCLS. (Required)
- Excellent customer service demeanor.
- Familiarity with CDC, OSHA, JCAHO and BOH recommendations, standards, rules and regulations.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work helping the underserved
Here is what you can expect from us:
MedMark Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing high quality, compassionate care to each of the Veteran’s that we serve. MedMark clinics provide an array of primary care outpatient services such as physical exams, laboratory services, prescription services, immunizations and other primary care treatments including mental health services.
MedMark Services, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.