- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Full Time Registered Counselor
Compassionate Registered Substance Abuse Counselor Needed!
The Substance Abuse Counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid use. Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patient progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patient's achieving improved outcomes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all services throughout treatment
- Completes Bio-psychosocial assessment.
- Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the initial treatment plan
- Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Registered Counselor in the State of California.
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Salary ranges from $21.00 to $21.37 an hour.
The salary of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, experience, education, specialty and training.
BayMark offers excellent benefits:
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accident Injury, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness Plans
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Sick Time
- Employee Referral Program
Total compensation goes beyond the value on the paycheck. Please consider the total compensation package by contacting us at BayMark Health Services for more information.
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Centers, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.