MedMark is looking for highly organized, professional and enthusiastic receptionist to handle a multitude of administrative functions in the treatment center. An ideal candidate is able to multitask and ensure the coordination of office activities, partner with clinic staff and maintain the paper flow of clerical functions in the office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as receptionist, performs secretarial duties – includes answering phones, forwarding calls, managing mail flow, data entry, reconcile daily money collected, and office inventory control.
- Assist Medical Director/Program Physician/Nurse Practitioner with patient intakes – including scheduling, patient check in, insurance verification, payment collection and follow up calls.
- Assists in obtaining patient histories from other NTP’s, building blank patient files for new admissions, archiving discharged files, and prepares and maintains reports and records.
- Office maintenance – ensure children’s play area is cleaned, disinfect and clean lab area, clean coffee/beverage area.
- If applicable - facilitate specimen collection from patients, deliver to lab, file results and distribute to counselors
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1-year prior experience in an office setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional public presentation skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, program management, medical staff, counselors and peers.
- Ability to maintain routine records and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work helping the underserved
Here is what you can expect from us:
MedMark a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.