- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Compassionate Counselor Supervisor Needed!
The Counselor Supervisor will supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with HCRC's policies and procedures. The counselor supervisor will ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Must identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Supervisor will also manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s budget.
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients.
- Monitors treatment and counseling of all patients.
- Assigns counselors’ caseloads, amends when necessary.
- Screens potential patients and determines eligibility.
- Supervise all intake operations and review intake assessments for quality
- Direct pre-admission decisions, case reviews and counseling meetings to ensure services are provided in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Facilitates intakes or assist with intake process and conducts quality assurance file reviews.
- Reviews and countersigns assessments and treatment plans for quality and accuracy for Counselor Interns.
- Manages all counseling staff. Facilitates performance improvement discussions, documentation and follow up.
- Assists with interviews for open positions and assists in new hire training
- May be required to counsel a caseload of patients.
- Provide guidance and support to counselors needing to obtain licensure and / or certification
- Oversee counselor related annual trainings and ensure trainings are completed
- Facilitate employee performance discussions and evaluations
- Communicate clinic, employee and patients concerns to employees and leadership
- Assist with completing incident reports. Completes and submits patient death reports, as needed.
- Attend staff meetings and assist program development activities.
- Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with BayMark Services policy is expected.
- Meet or exceed delivery of Company Service Standards in a consistent fashion.
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Science required
- LICSW or LMHC required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in addiction treatment & case management
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience, be self-motivated and directed
- Positive attitude toward our chemically dependent patients and previous experience working with this population
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
Here is what you can expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers)is a progressive substance abuse treatment program that is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.