- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Mental Health Program Coordinator
Mental Health Nurse Coordinator
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Mental Health Program. The Mental Health Program Coordinator is the glue of the program on-site. This person will be responsible for the oversight, implementation, coordination of care of psychotherapy and medication evaluation, partnering with referring participants on conclusion of patient intakes. Medication ordering and refills, taking vitals, giving injections as needed while adhering to State & Federal and SF County Regulations.
- LVN or LPT in good standing with the state of California.
- Previous experience in dispensing and substance abuse treatment preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which attention to detail and audit-trail documentation must be maintained in the face of multiple competing demands for your time. Developing a positive rapport with clients, vendors, subcontractors and employees and maintaining business partnerships is critically important.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices, as well as City/County, State and Federal regulations.
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve problems and adjust to schedule changes.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Scheduling of psychotherapy and medication evaluation / medication follow up patient appointments for program prescribers and clinicians.
- Establishing eligibility for services, such as active Medi-Cal, etc.
- Collaborating with referring parties regarding outcomes of intake appointments.
- Ability to use AVATAR as the Electronic Health Record for services provided.
- Assisting prescribers and patients with medication ordering and refills.
- Troubleshooting medication issues in collaboration with prescribers.
- Taking and recording vitals for clinic patients.
- Administering injection medications when needed.
- Chart review in order to maintain compliance with Medi-Cal, State, Federal, and SF County regulations.
- Fostering multidisciplinary coordination of care with other programs on site such as Primary Care and methadone treatment.
- The ability to interact compassionately with a diverse population.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Salary ranges from $58,000.00 to $68,500.00 annually
The salary of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, experience, education, specialty and training.
BayMark offers excellent benefits:
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accident Injury, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness Plans
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Sick Time
- Employee Referral Program
Total compensation goes beyond the value on the paycheck. Please consider the total compensation package by contacting us at BayMark Health Services for more information.
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
BAART Programs, a progressive mental health treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.