- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
MedMark services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
MedMark, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At MedMark we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
The Counselor Supervisor will supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with MedMark’'s policies and procedures. The counselor supervisor will ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Must identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Supervisor will also manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s budget.
- Assigns counselors’ caseloads, amends when necessary
- Conducts quality assurance file reviews
- Direct and supervise all intake operations
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients
- Ensures accurate and current clinical records are maintained in accordance with Federal and State Regulations governing NTP clinics
- Maintain counseling caseload
- Provide direct supervision to clinicians as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature
- Acts as Treatment Center Director when he/she is absent
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be certified as CADC or Licensed as LPC or LCSW in the State of Illinois
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with chemically dependent individuals.
- Must have prior supervisory experience, be self-motivated and directed.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with EMRs is a plus
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Center, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.