FT Security Guard (Evening) - Healthcare
Full Time Security Guard (Evening/Night Shift) – Healthcare
BAART Programs is looking for a respectful, alert and vigilant Security Guard to maintain overall safety and order of the clinic facility. Under general supervision of the Treatment Center Director, the security guard is to secure the perimeter of the treatment center. Maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
- Maintains required Security Guard attire at all times, including name badge and paraphernalia that identifies you as a Security Guard.
- Reports critical incidents that occur in parking lot or on premises
- Eliminates loitering and congregating in the parking lot and premises.
- Deescalates threatening or violent situations while ensuring that the use of force of physicality is not used on patients or others on the premises
- Contacts local authorities, as needed.
- Maintains a courteous and helpful demeanor towards all customers, clients, and s
- Ensures minimal noise in the parking lot and on premises
- Maintains a safe environment
- Maintains strong positive relations with neighboring businesses and residential properties
- Spends 75% of time patrolling the area
- Observes and makes presence known in each parking lot (front & rear) 2 times per hour for a minimum of 5 minutes each time
- Ensures confidentiality and respects boundaries making sure to only enter a counselor office when request
- Makes front office staff aware of break and lunch times
- Maintains a regular and present in office schedule adhering to company policies at all time times.
- Minimum age requirement of 21.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of Security, experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional public presentation skills
- Must possess a guard card from the state if required by the state
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, program management, medical staff, counselors, and peers
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff and neighbors
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligation
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
BAART Programs, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.