Compassionate Counselor Supervisor Needed!
MedMark services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
MedMark, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At MedMark, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor
Location: Amherst, OH
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform regular, individual supervision with each counselor
- Observe group counseling sessions
- Participate in management meetings
- Approve all Treatment work
- Schedule staff training
- Provide in-service training to staff for problem areas
- Assist in the paperwork preparation for state audits and CARF surveys
- Complete performance evaluations for all counselors
- Initiate disciplinary action when necessary
- Perform regular patient file audits and address problem areas immediately
- Develop personalized training plans for the clinical staff upon hire and annually thereafter
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Master’s Degree in the human service field and 2 years clinical experience (I year of working directly with the chemically dependent) or
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Certification and/or licensure by appropriate state body and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Must be independently licensed: LICDC, LISW, LPCC, IMFT
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
MedMark a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.