Call Center Representative
Full Time Call Center Representative - ***THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION - ON SITE!***
AppleGate Recovery is looking for a highly organized, professional, and dependable Call Center Representative responsible for incoming and outgoing call interactions, responding to messages regarding treatment services and promoting the appropriate treatment services and locations. The Call Center Representative serves as the initial point of contact for patients, families, and referral sources to prescreen individuals for treatment and eligibility of said services. Additionally, the Call Center Representative gathers and exchanges information, records data using online forms and databases, as well as schedules appointments.
- Answer phone calls from patients, family members, medical offices, pharmacy staff, referral sources and internal customers.
- Facilitate daily and weekly patient reminder calls and wellness/outreach communication calls.
- Complete patient intake evaluations.
- Assign new patients to appropriate treatment teams and arrange scheduling of appointments
- Monitor each provider’s waiver limit and report to immediate supervisor when limits are reaching capacity.
- Serve as patient advocate, representing the patients’ needs and concerns.
- Complete insurance forms for prior authorization of medication.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Confirms receipt of patient information, promptly connects patient to treatment center, and provides information to process admission.
- Facilitates access to the appropriate treatment center; follows-up with patients to confirm appointments, provide additional information regarding services, and addresses unresolved inquiries.
- Connect patient to individual clinics as appropriate to ensure 1st call resolution.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Take evening and overnight on-call, rotating shifts with other team members.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge and clear understanding of HIPPA guidelines
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which attention to detail and audit-trail documentation is required.
- Knowledge of call center protocol; ability to respond to incoming calls, make outgoing calls, facilitate chat/email interactions, promote offered services and deliver optimal customer service at a level required through the completion of at least one year of related call center and/or customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task to speak with customers, type responses, operate software systems, and toggle between multiple windows while providing appropriate responses.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, and Excel.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One (1+) years of related call center experience required
- One (1+) years of Customer Service experience preferred
- One (1+) years of related experience in a Healthcare environment preferred
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Satisfactory drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
AppleGate Recovery a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, that is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
AppleGate Recovery is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.