Evening Program Manager
OTP Referral Center Manager
The Referral Center Manager shall be assigned duties by his/her supervisor. Generally the areas of responsibility are: overall responsibility for the after hour services including: Front Desk, Clinic Fiscal Services, Clinic Security/Greeter Staff, Intake Systems, Missed Medication Follow-Up, Referral Follow-Up, Collection of Inquire and Disposition Data and Patient Flow. The Referral Center Manager will be expected be proficient in completing the weekly PAR report and all other treatment center reports. Assisting in Marketing and Strategy Development will be required. The Referral Center Manager shall provide assistance to the Director in managing the clinic in accordance all regulatory and accreditation standards and guidelines including, but not limited to, DEA, Federal, State & CARF/JCAHO standards, regulations & guidelines. The Referral Center Manager will also participate in the Treatment Center’s patient record review process. The Referral Center Manager will assist under/uninsured individuals in the community diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in receiving medication assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral therapies in accordance with any Grant funding requirements.
- Front Desk Services. Responsible for ensuring a positive and inviting environment. Provides customer service training.
- Clinic Fiscal Services. Oversees the collection of cash payments. The verification of insurance benefits. Ensures authorization processes are established and adhered to. Ensures that all required patient information and data collection/entry/reporting is accomplished and meets standards and deadlines.
- Clinic Security/Greeter Staff. Provides a safe environment. Provides customer service training.
- Monitors intake systems. Ensures easy access to the clinic. Makes certain the patients that miss assessment appointments are contacted and encouraged to reschedule.
- Participates in the call schedule as required.
- Monitors Missed Medication Follow-Up policy.
- Ensure adequate patient flow. Schedule independent assessments patients which will include bio-psychosocial, basic mental status exam level of risk/harm, determination of proper level(s) of care.
- Complete psychosocial and treatment plans for patients.
- Develop clinical hypothesis that targets client’s exact service needs.
- Assist in development of individualized Plan of Care.
- Track all clients in the Opioid STR program.
- Log/report data per requirements of Opioid Grant Programs.
- Participate in program recruitment and referrals.
- Participate in the Opioid Grant monitoring and reporting process.
- Oversee the Opioid Grant process among participating agencies.
- Ensure multiple needs of clients are addressed and appropriate referrals are made.
- Work toward identification, engagement, and retention of clients.
- Maintain working knowledge of array of services available in the surrounding areas.
- Coordinate resources through multiple points of entry and delivery systems for the benefit of the client’s wellbeing.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant clinical modalities such as Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral strategies, Medication Assisted Therapy, etc.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Must be patient centered. Customer focused, eager and energetic. Ability to work with a diverse population and exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Program, Counselor Credentials/ license per state requirements. Certified Counselor preferred; or at least two years of experience working in a management or supervisor position in a healthcare setting.
- Preferred understanding of OTP clinic operations and outpatient clinic operations. Prior experience in an outpatient treatment setting, or equivalent experience. Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State & CARF / TJC standards & regulations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and MS Project. Knowledge & skills with Microsoft products & general computer literacy.
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatment options and treatment systems.
- Knowledge of opioid epidemic, substance abuse treatment, cultural competency, and stakeholders, including: providers, child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and possess strong analytical and organizational skills in managing multiple projects in different consecutive stages. Ability to multi-task and set priorities. Good time management skills are a must.
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which attention to detail and audit-trail documentation must be maintained in the face of multiple competing demands for your time. Demonstrated organizational skills. Self-starter, able to work autonomously and generate ideas and benefits for the Company. Demonstrates ownership and high level of accountability with willingness to collaborate with others and be open to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Developing a positive rapport with clients, vendors, subcontractors and employees and maintaining business partnerships is critically important.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Initiative to take charge of unforeseen situations, solve problems and adjust to schedule changes. Demonstrated high desire for personal growth and development; able to grow into a Treatment Center Director position.
- Fully engaged in previous positions.
- Demonstrated financial acumen.
- Ability to relocate and/or travel.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Satisfactory drug screen.
Salary ranges from $0,00.00 - $0,000.00 annualized
The salary of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, experience, education, specialty, and training.
BayMark offers excellent benefits:
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accident Injury, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness Plans
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Sick Time
- Employee Referral Program
Total compensation goes beyond the value on the paycheck. Please consider the total compensation package by contacting us at BayMark Health Services for more information.
What to expect from us:
BAART Programs, a progressive substance use treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal