Full Time Community Liaison
Healthcare Resource Center is looking for a Community Liaison who will promote our opioid treatment programs in Massachusetts by promoting and marketing their services through relationship building with existing and potential referral sources, identifying new referral partners, identifying market opportunities, and raising brand awareness within the designated service area.
- Provides community education on opioid use disorder and conveys benefits of our treatment services to influencers and referral sources within the service area.
- Builds and cultivates relationships within given referral source categories with decision makers, influencers and others to build a strong referral program.
- Develops and implements marketing and referral development plans to identify referral opportunities and increase program utilization.
- Utilizes all available contact methodologies to achieve maximum reach: individual and personalized contacts, telephone contacts, significant email contact, mailings, etc. with the ultimate goal of developing trust and cultivating long term referral relationships.
- Schedule and complete individual, in person meetings with decision makers and influencers to understand needs, identify and resolve barriers to establishing successful partnerships and referral relationships.
- Follow up with referral sources after they have referred a patient to thank them for the referral, answer any questions and assess their satisfaction with the referral experience.
- Develop collaborative relationships with contracted payors to foster mutually beneficial connections.
- Coordinates local public relations outreach through speaking engagements, in-service trainings and other involvement in community organizations and joint marketing opportunities with allied healthcare professionals.
- Work with the clinical teams to develop and refine messaging around service offerings through all touchpoints to strengthen the brand and expand awareness of the brand.
- Provide staff training and coaching for customer service delivery, call handling and the inquiry and tracking process. Ensure effective cross-communication and collaboration with the Intake team.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Maintains a detailed customer relationship database system to document marketing strategies, referral related data, appointment history, call objectives and related notes.
- Track, monitor and report changes in the marketplace.
- Submit regular and requested reports, including weekly activity reports as directed.
- Work within a matrixed team structure to improve the overall sales/referral development and Inquiry/admission process.
- Extensive travel throughout the assigned territory
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years successful experience in healthcare marketing and sales, preferably in behavioral healthcare.
- Proven success in direct marketing/sales and/or clinical outreach. Experienced presenting in public settings to diverse groups of individuals.
- Possesses a competent understanding of substance use disorder, recovery and trends within the industry
- Demonstrated and relevant sales/marketing experience in healthcare is a plus. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field such as marketing, health care administration or a clinical degree preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong organization skills and attention to detail, with a strong work ethic.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and CRM software.
- Ability to maintain routine records and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behaviors when working within a matrixed team structure.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, establish and maintain effective working relationships with partners, patients, program management, medical staff, counselors and peers.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
Healthcare Resource Center i, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
Healthcare Resource Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws