Full Time Counseling Supervisor
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited time.**
**Details to be discussed during the interview process.**
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients’ progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assigns counselors’ caseloads, amends when necessary
- Provide direct supervision to clinicians as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature
- Manages all counseling staff. Facilitates performance improvement discussions, documentation and follow up
- Monitors treatment and counseling of all patients
- Ensures accurate and current clinical records are maintained in accordance with Federal and State Regulations governing NTP clinics
- Review intake assessments for quality
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- A certificate in alcohol and/or drug studies from an approved counselor certifying organization or proof of enrollment within six months of hire is required.
- A minimum of two years of counseling experience in a related setting, working knowledge of charting and other compliance procedures related to methadone administration and treatment, the ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately and excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- A Master's level degree is required.
- Licensed in the state of Arizona.
- Independent Licensure Preferred (LCSW, LMSW,LISAC, LPC, LMFT)
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
- Birthday PTO & Paid 1 hour lunch
What to expect from us:
BAART Programs is a progressive substance abuse treatment program that is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.