Blueprint Clinical Care Coordinator
Compassionate Clinical Care Coordinator!
The Blueprint Clinical Coordinator reports to the Treatment Center Director and is responsible for the administrative/clinical services. Travelling involved between two clinic locations: Newport and St Johnsbury VT
- To ensure the maintenance of quality care.
- To monitor treatment of all patients.
- Ensures that accurate and current clinical records are maintained by staff.
- To conduct internal program review, patient records review, as well as conduct educational counseling related to substance abuse disorders.
- To assess training needs of clinical and support staff with Program Director and report said needs to Program Director.
- To ensure staff compliance with Federal and State regulations governing the treatment of patients.
- Attend conferences, meetings and training programs as needed/directed.
- Hold a basic understanding of substance use disorders. Additionally, keep up-dated on current drug abuse and treatment information.
- Provide intake/readmission services.
- Provide follow-up calls/contact to all discharging patients for at least 30 days.
- Provide crisis intervention/supportive services to patients as needed.
- Provide interagency reports/documentation as required.
- Perform individual and peer file reviews on a monthly basis for the purposes of quality control.
- Maintain and help with a chart monitoring system.
- Participate in or direct the efforts for community and public relations activities, including advertising and marketing.
- Collects patient program fees as necessary while in clinic.
- Is able to efficiently use a computer.
- Is able to efficiently use computer programs in order to ensure clinic financial accountability and accuracy.
- Able to develop professional, helpful and effective relationships with patients.
- Ability to function as a team leader with the ability to delegate necessary tasks for clinic stability.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image to the community, in representation of the clinic.
- Participates in and/or helps perform and attends monthly Clinic In-service Trainings.
- Provide follow-up calls to new patients within 48 hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director and Clinical Director.
- LADC with Masters degree behavioral health, and/or LCMHC required.
- Appropriate work experience in the behavioral health field, with at least five (5) years’ experience in substance abuse and one (1) year of experience in administering a substance abuse treatment agency.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
Here is what you can expect from us:
BAART, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.