- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Full Time Counselor - ADT or ADT Eligible
Do you want to make a Difference? Apply Today!
MedMark Treatment Center addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings.
At MedMark Treatment Center, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor trainee will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting programs and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor trainee conducts group sessions and individual sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Additionally, the counselor trainee will evaluate patients’ progress during therapy. Substance abuse counselor trainees may also need to collaborate with doctors, nurses and therapists for patients’ therapy and treatment for best overall outcome.
- Will perform a full range of clinical counseling services for clients entering a methadone treatment program; perform admission-intake functions and documents as well as case management.
- Acts as liaison between the client and community services.
- Participates in team and individual supervision and other staff activities as needed.
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Associates Degree in Counseling.
- Certification or license is required: Trainee Status letter from the state of Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Center, a progressive substance abuse treatment program, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.