Addiction Medicine Physician Opportunity in Western Massachusetts
Part Time Physician Needs in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
- Admitting Patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine Treatment.
- Physician will obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription (soon this will be electronic, but we currently have a waiver to use written scripts while we are moving to a new EMR).
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Consulting on patients that are high risk and doing annual medication reviews.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Board Certified or Eligible in any Residency will be considered.
- Boarded Certified or Eligible in Addiction Medicine preferred.
- Must be licensed in the state of Massachusetts and have a X-DEA waiver.
- At least 1 year in Addiction Medicine.
- Must be able to sign off on NP/PA charts.
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws