Full Time MLADC Counseling Supervisor
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited time.**
**Details to be discussed during the interview process.**
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
Health Care Resource Centers is a division of BayMark Health Services a progressive substance abuse treatment organization committed to the highest quality of patient care. We offer medical-assisted treatment in an outpatient environment.
Primary Job Function:
MLADC counselor supervisor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor supervisor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor supervisor will evaluate patients’ progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving overall outcome.
Title: Full Time MLADC Counseling Supervisor
Location: Hudson, NH
Schedule: M-F 5:30am - 2:00pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Assigns counselors’ caseloads, amends when necessary
- Conducts quality assurance file reviews
- Direct and supervise all intake operations
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients
- Ensures accurate and current clinical records are maintained in accordance with Federal and State Regulations governing NTP clinics
- Provide direct supervision to clinicians as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature
- Acts as Treatment Center Director when he/she is absent
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Science with NH MLADC licensure required
- Must have prior supervisory experience, be self-motivated and directed.
- The Counseling Supervisor will have a positive attitude toward our chemically dependent patients and previous experience working with this population.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.