Part-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Needed - East Peoria, IL
At MedMark, we take a patient-centered approach to opioid addiction treatment. In the first days of treatment, we’ll design an individualized plan that’s suited to your needs. We don’t just offer rehabilitation counseling and methadone treatment, MedMark clinics also provide physical evaluations, drug screenings, case management services, relapse prevention education, and after-care planning. Additionally, certain locations offer methadone detox, buprenorphine maintenance, and group counseling. All of our services focus on helping you achieve long-term sobriety to enhance your wellbeing and improve your quality of life.
- Provides medical services including taking a history and physical examination, and performs appropriate follow-up on patients' medical issues as indicated.
- Provides health counseling services under the supervision of the MD and follows the progress of patients. Makes appropriate records of findings during examinations and submits charts to MD for signature.
- May write drug orders or written transmittal orders and call for refills under the supervision of the Medical Director.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner in good standing with the State of Illinois.
- Must be certified by ANCC/AANP.
- At least 6 months of MAT/Addiction and 2 years of Primary Care experience preferred.
- Drug rehabilitation and training knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse population
- Must already have waiver with at least 100 slots available.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.