Lead Generation Specialist- Temporary
Lead Generation Specialist- St. Louis, MO- Temporary position with possibility to extend
Position will be for 3 months from date of hire w/ possibility to extend
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for contacting potential hospital clients to generate and qualify leads, promote the company’s contract services and identify sales opportunities.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Identify potential customers and generate qualified sales leads by utilizing direct mail and phone prospecting methods that target contacts at the C-Suite level of identified hospitals
2. Target a minimum of 30 outbound calls a day.
3. Follow and deliver proper scripts for determining proper fit.
4. Introduce the company, the contract services that are offered by the company and answer questions from customers.
5. Schedule initial proposal presentations for members of the Business Development team. Obtain 10 introductory proposals per month.
6. Maintain records of key hospital contacts, names, titles and phone numbers of C-Suite contacts. Provide other pertinent details of calls made, including final disposition.
7. Meet or exceed key call performance targets/metrics as set forth by management.
8. Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required; Some college preferred
2. 2 years experience of B2B appointment setting required
3. 1-3 years of telemarketing and/or inside sales experience preferred
4. Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
5. Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, respond to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance
6. Attention to detail and effective follow-up through diligent logging, tracking, and updating in a CRM-like system
7. Professional demeanor and ability to make a great impression on the first call
8. Ability to hand rejection well and move on to the next task quickly
9. Ability to work in a team environment
10. Willingness to learn, be hard-working, determined, and assertive
11. Basic knowledge of working with various software programs including
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
12. Ability to work well under pressure and maintaining composure in
Here is what you can expect from us:
Special Care Hospital Management the National Leader in Medically Managed Withdrawal Stabilization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable hospital setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical symptoms of withdrawal in a medically supervised environment.
Special Care Hospital Management is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.