- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
We are seeking a Counselor Supervisor!
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
- Individual will oversee Counselors once the census has grown.
- Individual will conduct individual counseling sessions.
- Coordinate care of assigned patients and present patient status and concerns with treatment team accordingly.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and the development and implementation of patient treatment plans according to State regulatory requirements.
- Provide clinical services and patient care and education and opiate addiction counseling services to patients receiving methadone maintenance and detoxification treatment.
- Master’s Degree in the human service field and 2 years clinical experience (I year of working directly with the chemically dependent)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Certification and/or licensure by appropriate state body and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent)
- Must be a graduate from a substance abuse certification program.
- Must be certified or licensed with an approved certifying body.
- Must have experience working with substance abuse population.
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in conducting assessments, utilization of ASI criteria for appropriate patient placement, treatment plan development and implementation, service coordination, and crisis intervention.
- Excellent documentation and computer skills required.
- Ability to work effectively within medical hierarchy, assist in complex problem solving with clients, and work autonomously.
- Exhibits good time management skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse population and exhibit excellent customer service skills.
- Satisfactory criminal background and drug screen.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Centers, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.