Compassionate Recovery Coach - Part-time schedule
Recovery Coach Needed!
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Part Time Recovery Coach
Location: Portland, ME
Schedule: Monday – Friday 24 hours per week
Primary Job Function:
Recovery Coach promotes social and coping skills by providing peer support services to individuals in recovery. Will function as a role model to our patients, exhibiting competency in recovery concepts and use of coping skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide recovery support to patients with substance use disorder
- Orients patient to recovery program
- Support the treatment planning and treatment implementation of individuals in recovery
- Form and develop meaningful relationships with patients in recovery
- Provide support to family members of our patients
- Be a good role model of coping skills, self-care, self-help strategies and wellness tools
- Assist Practice Manager in providing Recovery Training
- Demonstrate commitment to continues education on recovery
- Be able to share personal recovery story, experiences, skills, strengths and resources that might be helpful
- Assist with community Outreach
- Attend weekly staff meetings and relevant in-service trainings
- Other duties as requires
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree in Psychology preferred
- Required: CCAR or other DHHS approved training.
- Proven track record of stability in personal recovery from substance use
- Willing to identify with Opioid Home Health members
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with a diverse population
- Possess written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability and willingness to accept direction and adheres to appropriately establish boundaries
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.