Full Time Counselor Supervisor
The Counselor Supervisor will supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with BayMark policies and procedures. The clinical supervisor will ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Must identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Supervisor will also manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s budget.
- Assigns counselors’ caseloads, amends when necessary
- Direct and supervise all intake operations
- Review intake assessment for quality
- Direct pre-admission decisions, case reviews and counseling meetings to ensure services are provided in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Conducts quality assurance file reviews
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients
- Maintain counseling caseload
- Provide direct supervision to clinicians as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature
- Ensures accurate and current clinical records are maintained in accordance with Federal and State Regulations governing NTP clinics
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Required Licensure- Current New Mexico Board licensure as independently licensed clinician and supervisor: LISW/LCSW, LPCC, LMFT, LPAT, psychologist, psychiatrist, and LADAC for substance use disorder (SUD) only.
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Satisfactory criminal background check & drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
Recovery Services of New Mexico, a progressive substance abuse treatment program, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
Recovery Services of New Mexico is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.