On call Psychologist or Psychiatrist for Medically Assisted Treatment Program - Remote
Telehealth On-Call Opportunity for a Psychologist or Psychiatrist!
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
The Psychologist or Psychiatrist serves at BayMark Health Services in the state of Connecticut as required by the Department of Public Health regulations. This individual, who will be licensed in the State, provides psychological evaluations and treatment when necessary within the context of state, county & other regulatory bodies. The provider will be available by phone for consultative purposes and may be required to occasionally come on site to meet with patients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide psychological evaluation and treatment when necessary to at risk patients and is available by phone to discuss in a consultative manner, patients with co-occurring disorders.
- Provision of timely feedback to Administrative/Medical/Counseling staff regarding clients who are psychologically at risk and facilitates the identification of the most appropriate treatment intervention.
- Sign patient record notes, when appropriate
- Provides patient education specific to various psychological conditions/symptoms within our scope of practice
- Must be available during working hours by telephone and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Regular consultation and availability is to be maintained.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Connecticut.
- Must be a licensed Psychologist to provide psychological evaluation or a Psychiatrist to provide psychiatric diagnosis or treatment when necessary.
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.