- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Per Diem Dispensing Nurse - LVN/LPN/LPT
Per Diem Dispensing Nurse – LPN/LVN
BAART Programs is looking for a detail oriented and empathetic Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse to dispense prescribed medications as part of a treatment team in partnership with Physicians and Nursing Supervisors. The dispensing nurse also shares responsibility of maintaining dispensing equipment, managing medication inventory and reporting patient treatment information.
An ideal dispensing nurse candidate works cooperatively with supervisory counseling staff and demonstrates a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the Substance Use Disorder.
- Administer daily medication to patients in accordance with program policy and medical protocols.
- Use automated dispensing system(s), calibrate pump and maintain dispensing equipment
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol, Federal and State Regulations
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations
- Order, receive and stock medication in accordance with DEA and State regulations. (If granted Power of Attorney)
- Provide daily assessment of patients
- Assist Nursing Supervisor to orient new nursing staff
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
- Current & good standing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license in the State of California. In CA only, a CA license as a Psychiatric Technician may be substituted for nursing license. Current CPR certification required
- EMR & computer proficiency desired
- Experience in chemical dependency preferred, self-motivated and directed, must have a positive attitude toward individuals in substance abuse treatment.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
The salary range for this position is $22.42 to $24.52 an hour.
The salary of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, experience, education, specialty and training.
You will enjoy an amazing team of professionals that are passionate about the important work they do in providing services for our patients.
Qualified Per Diem Employees receive:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Candidate Referral Program
- BayMark University Learning
Total compensation goes beyond the value on the paycheck. Please consider the total compensation package by contacting us at BayMark Health Services for more information.
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
BAART Programs, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.