Part-Time Registered Nurse
We're Hiring & We Want You!
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers a division of BayMark Health Services. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
We are seeking a Part-Time Registered Nurse at Morgantown Clinic
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides triage duties which includes patient history, vital signs and determination of acuity for all urgent/walk-in patients.
- Administers medication and records in patient chart; observes for any possible reactions
- Performs patient care tasks including use of equipment such as nebulizers, spirometry, glucometer, centrifuge, AED and EKG machine.
- Performs patient care tasks including wound care and collection of specimens
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight and height and records information into patient’s electronic chart.
- Collect samples of urine, blood, sputum from patients, labeling such samples and sending them to the lab for testing.
- Schedule follow-up appointments or change them as needed for providers.
- Takes care of Case Management needs for office along with Social worker.
- Will key data into computer to update patient records while maintaining patient, employee, and computer data confidentiality.
- Answers telephone and intercom calls, providing necessary information or relaying messages to patients or appropriate medical personnel.
- Participates in staff meetings and in-service programs
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participates in the MedMark Performance Improvement Plan
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with HIPPA policy and procedures
- Assists with the orientation of new personnel
- Diabetic and nutritional education counselor and teacher for diabetic clinics held in the clinic. These roles include teach patients how to use diabetic machine and preparing forms.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate channels of communication
- Utilizes resources and materials in a safe and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Keep up to date with current CDC, OSHA, JCAHO and Bio Hazard, recommendations, standards, rules and regulations
- Assumes responsibility for own continued personal and professional growth
- Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
- Consistent attendance
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of West Virginia
- BCLS certified
- Excellent customer service demeanor
- Good computer skills
- Schedule: 5:00am - 8:00am Monday-Friday and occasional Saturday