- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Full Time Residential Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner – Shreveport LA
The RTC – Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing medical and/or mental health therapeutic services to both out-patient and in-patient clients. RTC – Nurse Practitioners are an integral part of the clinical team and will coordinate with other substance abuse treatment professionals to determine the best course of treatment for each individual client.
Essential Job Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide thorough assessment and evaluation of client to determine best course of treatment relevant to the medical and mental health assessments.
- Work with other members of the clinical team to develop and implement an individualized treatment plan.
- Provide assistance or institute therapeutic intervention when needed, including referrals to appropriate emergency or psychiatric facilities.
- Provide consultation with staff related to client treatment, as needed to aid in successful outcomes.
- Keep abreast of developments in theory and research.
- Participate in assessing community and agency’s needs in the area of diagnosis and treatment.
- Must be available for on-call coverage.
- Any other related tasks that are assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Must be licensed in the state of Louisiana.
- Must be dually certified for both medical and mental health.
- Must possess SAMSHA Suboxone waiver.
- AANP and/or ANCC certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, email and EHR systems.
- Attention to detail and completeness of all clinical notes and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
New Day Recovery, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
New Day Recovery is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.