Revenue Cycle Training Coordinator
Revenue Cycle Training Coordinator
Baymark Health Services looking for hard-working and conscientious Revenue Cycle Training Coordinator to perform various administrative tasks with a keen eye for detail. The Business Office Services Coordinator is responsible for the audit of patient accounts based on departmental protocol, policies and procedures, and compliance with regulatory agencies. Ensure all internal policies and processes are being followed at the clinic. Ensures clinics are using standardized forms. Provide hands on training at each OBOT and Residential Facilities throughout the US. To include scheduling, admissions, authorizations, referrals, entering data into SAMMS, changing payer sources and insurance verification.
- Identify trends that may result in insurance claim rejections/denials and remedy expediently.
- Audit Daily Reconciliation Reporting, Deposits and record keeping monthly.
- Perform those duties necessary to ensure all accounts are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Oversee the adjustment/discharge balance process for all clinics.
- Monitor adjustment request, justifications and identify billing trends.
- Monitor self-pay patient account, balances and billing.
- Serves as a liaison for the RDO/RVP and National Support Center.
- Addresses special financial circumstances related to billing, self-pay discounts, discretionary discounts, and creative financial problem solving.
- These tasks will be accomplished through established guidelines and the use of good judgment.
- Work situations are varied and require a service-oriented individual with strong interpersonal, customer service, collections, telephone skills, discretion, good judgment, and decision-making.
- Internal contacts include staff, physicians, and management throughout the organization.
- External contacts include patients, families, insurance companies, governmental agencies, collection agencies, and other third parties.
- Compile financial statistics for budgetary and reporting purposes weekly.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others
- Provide training and compliance review to multiple medical clinics located throughout the country.
- Ability to travel 40-50%
- Minimum three years’ experience working in patient financial services, clinical service access, physician office or billing and collections.
- Or, an Associate's degree in a healthcare related field and a minimum two years of experience working in healthcare
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
- Previous experience with Revenue Cycle Management Systems/Practice Management Systems
- Behavioral health or substance abuse experience helpful
- Good verbal and written communication
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Must have access to a major airport for travel.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
- Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City
Here is what you can expect from us:
Baymark, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
Baymark is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.