Full Time Nurse Practitioner for MAT Clinic
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Hartford, CT
NP for OTP to work 2 days at Hartford and 2 days in Chicopee
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
- Assist in admitting patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine Treatment.
- To obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription.
- To authorize and supervise dispensing of daily narcotic replacement therapy and other medication by medical staff in the Medical Director’s absence.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the Program Physician/Medical Director, Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Will be working at two clinics
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be license in the state of Connecticut and already obtained an X-Waiver.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in MAT experience.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws