- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Counselor Supervisor -
BAART Programs is looking for a compassionate and organized counselor supervisor to join our team. BAART is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART Programs, an addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
The Counselor Supervisor will supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and with BayMark’s policies and procedures. The counselor supervisor will ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plan of care. Must identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients. Supervisor will also manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s budget.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct supervision to counselors as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature
- Facilitates performance improvement discussions, documentation and follow up
- Direct pre-admission decisions, case reviews and counseling meetings to ensure services are provided in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Conducts quality assurance file reviews
- Ensures accurate and current clinical records are maintained in accordance with Federal and State Regulations governing NTP clinics. Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services to all patients.
- Monitors treatment and counseling of all patients.
- Assigns counselors’ caseloads, amends when necessary.
- Screens potential patients and determines eligibility.
- Supervise all intake operations and review intake assessments for quality. Assists with interviews for open positions and assists in new hire training
- May be required to counsel a caseload of patients.
- Assist with completing incident reports. Completes and submits patient death reports, as needed.
- Provide guidance and support to counselors needing to obtain licensure and / or certification
- Oversee counselor related annual trainings and ensure trainings are completed
- Facilitate employee performance discussions and evaluations
- Communicate clinic, employee and patients concerns to employees and leadership
- Attend staff meetings and assist program development activities.
- Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with BayMark Services policy is expected.
- Meet or exceed delivery of Company Service Standards in a consistent fashion
- Other related duties assigned
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) required
- Must have prior supervisory experience
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check
The salary for this position is $65,478.40 annually.
The salary of the candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, experience, education, specialty and training.
BayMark offers excellent benefits:
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Accident Injury, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness Plans
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Sick Time
- Employee Referral Program
- Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
BAART Programs, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.