Full Time Clinical Director
Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it!!!
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation’s leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
- Maintain a caseload of 5 patients and ensure that paperwork is completed and all minimum counseling is provided in accordance with State and Federal Regulations, CARF Accreditation Standards, and MedMark policy and procedures;
- Perform regular, individual supervision with each counselor;
- Observe group counseling sessions;
- Participate in management meetings;
- Approve all Treatment work;
- Schedule staff training;
- Provide in-service training to staff for problem areas;
- Assist in the paperwork preparation for state audits and CARF surveys;
- Complete performance evaluations for all counselors
- Initiate disciplinary action when necessary;
- Perform regular patient file audits and address problem areas immediately;
- Develop personalized training plans for the clinical staff upon hire and annually thereafter;
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of approved training per calendar year;
- Attend training to enhance basic substance abuse treatment skills
- Master’s Degree in the human service field and 2 years clinical experience (1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent); OR
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of clinical experience (1 of which is working with the chemically dependent); AND
- Certification as a CACII through GACA, CADCII or CAADC through ADACBGA, or licensure as Georgia LCSW, LPC, LMFT;
- CCS through ADACBGA and/or GACA in addition to above certification or licensure preferred;
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in substance abuse treatment, per GA state regulations for Narcotic Treatment Programs.
- Satisfactory Background and Drug screen
COVID-19 considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work
MedMark Treatment Center a progressive substance abuse treatment program that is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.