- About Us
- Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Locations
- Primary Care
Compassionate Clinical Supervisor Needed!
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and supervise all intake operations.
- Manages all counseling staff. Facilitates performance improvement discussions, documentation and follow up
- Conducts quality assurance file reviews
- Provide direct supervision to clinicians as well as assist in the ongoing supervision of staff through meetings, in-service training’s, guest speakers and reviewing literature
- Assist in program development activities
- Conduct employment interviews with Treatment Center Director
- Manage the day to day patient needs issues that may arise
- Develop, coordinate and implement orientation and training methods for all new employees
- Provide guidance concerning day to day delivery of program elements to ensure smooth operation.
- Assist in quality assurance chart reviews, assessing clinical and medical documentation to ensure compliance with regulation and program standards
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Masters Degree (MLADC) or a LADC with an LCS.
- Must have prior supervisory experience, be self motivated and directed
- The Counseling Supervisor will have a positive attitude toward our chemically dependent patients and previous experience working with this population
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.