Part-Time Nurse Practitioner
Part Time Nurse Practitioner- BOSSIER, LA
AppleGate Recovery, a division of BayMark Health Services, is a multi-site, multi-service organization providing opioid use disorder treatment and rehabilitation for patients across the country. Providing high quality, patient-centered treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids remains the focus of Applegate’s clinics. Combining evidence-based, medication assisted treatment with counseling and behavioral services, AppleGate offers the most successful option for many patients.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of various substances of abuse, the disease of addiction and signs and symptoms of detoxification
- Collects and records data such as complete HPI and Assessment and Plan for each patient in a comprehensive, accurate and systemic manner.
- Counsels patients and helps them understand their limitations and abilities
- Documents patient progress/ regress according to established policies and procedures during appointments or upon notification of change in status from clinical coordinator or treatment center director.
- Supervising and instructing patients in oral medication self-administration and health education as needed
- Knowledge of program policies and procedures
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Louisiana.
- At least 6 months of MAT/Addiction experience is required.
- Must have a DEA X-waiver or must be willing to obtain one.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
AppleGate Recovery is a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
AppleGate Recovery is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws