Full Time Virtual Licensed Therapist - Ohio
Full Time Virtual Licensed Therapist - Huber Height, Elyria, & Willoughby, Ohio!
AppleGate Recovery is an addiction treatment program that provides medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As an organization addressing the opioid crisis, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
The Virtual Licensed Therapist will be responsible for offering support and assistance to patients enrolled in Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorder. Utilizing evidence-based practices and a trauma-informed approach, the counselor will help patients develop individualized coping techniques and symptom management skills that enable then to experience improved quality of life. Through collaboration with doctors, nurses and a multidisciplinary team, the counselor will play a vital role in evaluating patient progress and developing an individualized plan of care.
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct service at regularly scheduled intervals based on patient need, best practices and state regulations; coordinate all services throughout treatment.
- Conducts initial assessment and evaluation to determine eligibility for services.
- Complete Bio-psychosocial assessment.
- Establish individualized treatment plan with each patient and review as clinically indicated.
- Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints.
- Develop aftercare and discharge plans.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor.
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be a LICDC or LICSW licensed in the state of Ohio
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Knowledge of local community drug trends, the effects on the body and cognitive functioning of drugs of abuse, signs and symptoms of narcotic overdose, psychosocial implications of addictive disease, the process of addiction and treatment, social service, economic, legal, and medical systems, HIV transmission-health, behavioral, and emotional implications of addiction
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
What to expect from us:
AppleGate Recovery, a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
AppleGate Recovery is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.