Full-Time Lead Nurse - LPN/LVN
Full-Time Lead Nurse - LPN/LVN
BAART is looking for an effective Nurse Leader that has a distinct set of personal qualities: integrity, empathy, dedication to excellence, and an ability to handle stress. The lead nurse works in partnership with the Nurse Supervisor, Program/Medical Director, to ensure the delivery of adequate and qualitative level of nursing coverage for all program and dispensing and medical operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Physician’s medication orders are enacted meeting time expectations, includes delivery to outside facilities
- Responsible for Medical Services to be in compliance with Federal and state regulations
- Delegates tasks to certified nursing assistants, medication technicians, or an unlicensed person who is competent to perform those tasks.
- Communicates and collaborates with the Nursing Supervisor regarding potential issues.
- Schedule / Participate in Treatment Teams, Panel Review, Department Head and General Staff meetings
- Nursing team management - time clock edits as necessary, develop and manage schedules, conduct performance improvement activities, and prepare monthly reports
- Review and Resolve client clinical complaints; intervene in crisis situations
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Licensed with state as LPN with 3-5 years’ experience
- Prior experience in substance abuse, mental health treatment, or addiction medicine preferred
- Accuracy of record keeping with understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State & CARF standards & regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Fundamental knowledge of professional nursing principles, techniques, basic addiction medicine science, and of community health and welfare resources
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions; to exercise judgment in the application of nursing care; to accept and use supervision; to work cooperatively with people; to maintain an objective attitude; to exercise tact and initiative; to stimulate patients and families to constructive actions; to grasp and apply the basic principles of administration and operation of a health program and to communicate effectively.
- Computer proficiency with EMR, Microsoft Suite.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work helping the underserved
Here is what you can expect from us:
BAART a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.