*Lead Development Representative
East Coast Preferred
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity & equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
We are looking for a Lead Development Representative to join our team! This role reports to the Sr. Director, Sales. The Lead Development Representative works with external and internal sales representatives to set meetings, create new logo opportunities, and build new logo pipeline.
What you'll be working on:
- Interfaces with sales team members and prospects on a daily basis via telephone and email to identify and generate new opportunities through various sales methods
- Maps Enterprise, Mid-Enterprise and SMB accounts, identifying IT decision makers and setting up appointments for all sales representatives
- Qualifies leads, including detailed needs analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities in salesforce. Schedules follow up activities as needed
- Develops relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of our products within their markets
- Builds pipeline for all sales
- Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Previous experience of working in a high tech company in an Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development position
- Experience of selling software or computer related products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work well with a team and support others as well as working independently when required
- Able to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities